Thierry Henry Home
Add to your favorites
Subscribe to Thierry's Feed

       WALLPAPERS   |   BIO   |   GALLERY   |   VIDEOS   |   LINK TO ME
 

Friday, July 04, 2008

Henry visits New York as rumours place him in the MLS

Share |

Now that the Euro 2008 is over, French superstar Thierry Henry is all about taking some time off. And what better place to chill out than New York City?

The Barcelona striker stud was spotted tooling around Manhattan’s Greenwich Village yesterday sporting a white t-shirt with a red tie silkscreened on it, along with a pair of distressed jeans and some retro-red high tops.

Henry then headed over to the SoHo district where he shopped at Union, picking up a red baseball cap before having lunch at Da Silvano restaurant with some friends.

During a recent charity game, Thierry revealed that he’d like to relocate to America and play MLS someday. “Why not? I so love America. I love it here. And whenever I come here, I feel free. Hopefully, one day. You never know what’s going to happen the next day. But at the moment, I’m still over there."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Does anyone have any idea how I can get in touch with Thierry personally? I would like to ask him if his good friend would like their daughter included in my fundraising Calendar for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. I know Thierry does all he can to help, for which I am very grateful as a mother of 2 son's with Cystic Fibrosis.
Please e-mail : nigel@nvbarnes.fsnet.co.uk
Thank you and sorry to intrude! I'm just having trouble finding a contact.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home