Thierry Henry Home
Add to your favorites
Subscribe to Thierry's Feed

       WALLPAPERS   |   BIO   |   GALLERY   |   VIDEOS   |   LINK TO ME
 

Friday, March 16, 2007

Despite injuries, Henry will stay at Arsenal

Share |

We know he has said it before, but Thierry Henry admitted he will be staying at Arsenal 'for life' and will not leave despite his injury troubles.

As we know, the French star signed a new four-year contract last year after Barcelona made a concerted effort to capture the France international.

The talented striker insists he will not backtrack on that agreement, again pledging his commitment to Arsene Wenger's team.

In fact, the Gunners captain has endured a frustrating season on the fitness front and it has prompted talk he could quit Emirates Stadium in the last summer.

But Thierry, who will not play again until next term due to groin and stomach injuries, is adamant he is going nowhere.

"I know that people in France and some over here are still saying I am going to leave," Henry told an important newspaper. "But I am not going to leave. Never. I am staying here for life."

"Indeed, I have no intention of walking out on this club, whatever the situation is. At no stage this season have I ever thought about leaving."

"Just because I love this club. I love the fans and I am 100 per cent behind the boss" he concluded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

If found your contact details on your site.

I want to ask if you are interesting in exchanging link between our blogs?

This will help you to increase your link popularity and improve your search engine ranking.

Our link details are:
Title: Soccer Fan News
URL: http://www.soccerfannews.com

I can add your link first if You want

Send me your links details

I'm waiting for your reply

Best Regards

3:18 AM  
Blogger John said...

John from Ireland........

Dear Mr Henry'

You are the biggest cheat on the planet. You are a disgrace, you are the bottom of the shit barrel. You have ruined your name ....... I can't believe that a player of your ability has to cheat. France should not be in South Africa ........ You are there in shame ...... and disgrace. Your a stain on the soul of Football. Your a cheat !!!

Regards an honest Irish fan ... you are a cheating french thief.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home